Tuesday, July 17, 2007

All in a day's work

So if you don't already know what I now do for a living, I look at fishies underwater and spook them with this bright blue piece of metal stuck in front of my face so that they go darting in all directions. FUN! In other words, I'm a new underwater videographer (fancy name).


This is what I mean. Photo courtesy of Seok


Me from another angle


Seok asked me to HOLD her camera on a dive but i took the liberty of clicking away and this is what I got. Mind you, the settings were all done by her, and I just pressed the shutter. Thanks Seok!


On Seok's and Jonni's last night in Seaventures. From Left: Me, Jonni, James, Nelly


The things we get up to after hours. That's Seok, my trainer, by the way.


After one too many, the night becomes more of a blur

Many thanks to Seok, who's been patient with me during my training, especially after I flooded the camera. Ooops!

No comments: