Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day off

Today's the first day off that I'm giving myself for the last 2 weeks. I thought I'd actually be bored if I took a day off. It's 9.40am and after breakfast, I'm still undecided on what to do today. My hard drive (internal and external are packed with episodes upon episodes of TV series, movies and the latest addition - anime. Choices, choices, choices....... I've put off watching the latest season of Nip/Tuck until an opportune moment to totally veg out, but looking at how things are at the resort, that will very rarely happen, so Nip/Tuck will have to wait. I've yet to treat myself to watch the last 2 episodes of Heroes first season. Don't exactly know why, but it's something to do with prolonging the suspense and saving it for a better climax (ahem). But recently, my fellow workmate here has been kind enough to give me a new series to boot. An anime called Bleach - Soul Reaper. Was never really a fan of anime, but having watched the first four episodes in the last couple of days, it's actually quite addictive. There are now 30 episodes on my computer and the series has apparently been running for over a hundred episodes to date. I guess boredom won't be much of a problem for a while.

Of course, I could actually go diving in place of vegeing out in front of my laptop, which I think I'll do. Might capture some cool animal behaviour for the stock footage library, which is always a good theng. Will be something much more productive on my day off as well.

Decisions, decisions..........isn't life hard? ..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTING!!! ARRRGHH!!

Anonymous said...

glad u finally enable the anonymous comment. hehe. 2 weeks eh? very hardworking. hope u enjoyed your off day.

happy diving!

seok

NohNesMonster said...

Hah. you noticed too huh. I didn't realise until I was told about it by a friend. Was a nice chill out day with one dive at the house reef where I saw a flying gurnard for the first time. :) Then watched Bleach for a while to relax.

Anonymous said...

hhmm..was trying to leave comment on first day..:)..congrats u..they say must register....became malas dah..heh heh..:)

Spazm