Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fish are Friends, not Food

Finally had some time to do a fun dive at Sipadan with my trusty PnS camera today. Water temperature was a chilly 27 degrees for most of the time, dropping a further degree down at around 30+ metres. Snapping away when you're shivering is not that much fun but at times, there is an inbuilt water heater inside my wetsuit that does ease the suffering momentarily. ;)


Reef with anthias hovering above. Anthias are always nice to look at since their color varieties are so psychedelic.


Turtle shell patterns


Nudibranchia Pikachuicus. Ok, not its real name, but people here call it the Pikachu Nudibranch for obvious reasons.


Finally, one of my most favourite macro subjects the Lobsterus Hairius (also not real name) a.k.a. Hairy Squat Lobster. Eve our divemaster is a master at finding these little bastards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me like the nudibranch!!!!!

My fave is the first picture. Take one nice one for me at maxiumum pixels,im planning to blow up and hang on my wall.

mocha said...

nice pics bro.... how's life over there?? take care!!

roces7 said...

Hi babes, awesome pics...love the Pikabranch and the hairy lobsters...so pretty...